Monday, June 2, 2008

Whiteheads and acne and getting rid of and acne complex

For years I tried everything in my power to keep my skin as dry as possible only to find that my condition became worse and worse. Not only did my acne break outs increase, but I had red, scaly and chronically dry skin. Only after I stopped this practice and started moisturizing regularly in a healthy way did I start to see improvements.
Laser surgery to remove acne scars is performed in many ways. Be sure to speak to your dermatologist to determine which procedure will give you the best results. The level of damage to your skin tissue is determined by the severity of your acne and your treatment plan can only be best advised by a doctor.
Whatever you do, don't pick that pustule. Don't zap that zit. If you do that then you are likely to end up with more infection and a lot more ugly spots and red patches in a few days which will make you feel even worse.
cappetcauss.blogspot.com
tags: use of nutmeg oil on skin care as anti acne, foods i should eat if i have acne, birth control pills that help acne

No comments: