Monday, June 2, 2008

Info on acne and how to cure acne through diet

I had a personal experience black heads and other symptoms of acne, so am no stranger. I mean I was terrified, I did not even wanted to look in the mirror because i was so scared of the way I look. There these huge blackheads and white heads and even large bumps with pusses popping out. I was in my late teens so can you imagine how I felt? I hardly go any where just so no one would see my face.
Things to be avoided to reach an acne solution are use of washcloths, excess scrubbing and rubbing hard with towels. It is as well important to put off irritation of face every time. For instance, picking pimples, letting oily hair touch your face, excess sun contact and use of all kinds of make up.
What causes acne? One of the most important things you can learn about acne is this:
resourcesretk.blogspot.com
tags: do over the counter acne medicaation work, how can i get rid of acne, pregnancy acne treatment

No comments: